Growing consulting company offering an opportunity to provide value added consulting services to life science companies.
- Performing Quality Assurance and regulatory activities on behalf of clients
- Development of Quality Systems, Standard Operating Procedures, etc.
- Perform internal quality audits against GLP, GCP, cGMP, and QSR requirements
- Perform external audits of vendors, contract organizations, and suppliers to assure GxP compliance
- Development of training materials and training delivery
Required Skill Sets:
Professional, self-motivated, focused, and efficient work skills. Must be proficient in the Office suite of applications.
2-5 years life sciences experience preferred with compliance or quality assurance experience in life science industry.
Scientific or technical degree preferred.
As required based on client project requirements.
Send your current CV to apply to this position